Hey everybody (not too many cuz no one likes me haha). I am trying to add a post and hopefully I do it right. I just thought that I would let everyone know that Josh has a nephew with autism and is 5 years old and never spoken a word. His family is trying to get him to Texas to a specialist to help him out. They are having a fundraiser on the 27th of October over at the Shadow Mountain park. You can check out the web site at;
www.jaygersjourney.com
It should be a fun evening with the band and everything that is going on. I know that they would love you to come and help them in this journey with their special little boy. Please tell everyone you know about this event. Every little donation will help them get started in helping Jayger.
Thank you for all the love and support
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Jayger is such a cutie!!
We had a school tadoo yesterday-hope to see you next week!
Hey! Where is shadow mtn park? We will try an come. We need to get together, I miss ya. I also need some wax from Avon...r u still selling? Let me know. Jen
Is Jayger Josh's sisters lil' boy? That is to sad. Post the address and we will try and make it. Now you no how to post so keep it up:)
mishaun,
hi it's misty. i will try 2 come to the fund rasier. that is so sadd. i hope he gets the care he needs, soon. r u still selling avon? well i might sign up so i can order 4 my mom & sisters who used to all sale it. check out my blogg & let me know. i added u to my groovee friends list.k
Post a Comment