Tuesday, September 30, 2008

All I have to say is my girlfriend sux at being a girlfriend. I thought she would do me a favor but instead she black mailed me on my blog. Oh well I guess we can still be BFFF!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love you. Hope everyone is doing well. I really am a busy girl with not much time. Maybe occasionally I can keep up if Teek doesn't ruin my life first.

3 comments:

mishaun said...

We are so not friends anymore. Where is the love. hope you are having fun. Leave me alone and do your own blog!! ;)

Unknown said...

Umm...I think yesterday when you went home and sat on your butt to watch Oprah you could have posted a bit instead! There is ALWAYS time-so get your butt posting! By the way NICE job Tk! LOVE the pics!

amsorensen.blogspot.com said...

mishaun,
hey tell T.K. HI from misty staples! we went to sunset elem. together. we all used to call her T.K. in school. i haven't seen her forever. she is beauitful still!! how r u guys friends?? get on the bloggin anyways girly, melanie is always telling me to GET on IT too !! so lets see more of your cute family!