Wednesday, October 15, 2008

SO THANKFUL

I know it isn't quite Thanksgiving yet. But after last night and this morning I thought I would let everyone know just how grateful I am for everything.

*Teek because she is so much damn fun. Even when my husband looks at us like we are a bunch of idiots. I don't know what I would do without her. She keeps me feeling young (Thanks DAWG)
*My Husband because he is the best. (I probably should have put him before Teek) Anyway he does so much to help me and make my life easier.
*Megs (my mom) she is so wonderful and such a good example. I hope I can be just like her when I grow up. Who would have ever of thought I would say that. (Howard too)
*My kids. They are so much fun even if most days I am totally stressed out. We have so much fun and I love that each of them has such a unique personality.
*Health I am glad that all of us are so healthy
*Work During these hard times I am glad I at least have a job, even if ends are hard to meet.
*Family Even though my brothers torture me still to this day I love them. Especially my sister she is so caring and so giving.

Thats just a few things. As I was mopping the floor and all the juice and who know what else spills I just got thinking I am truely blessed in life and it is so wonderful. Hope you all feel the same. We all need to think about what we do have and not what we don't have. Have a wonderful day

1 comment:

T.K. said...

Shawni I just LOVE you, it's so refreshing to know I have such an awesome cousin that is my very best FRIEND. I feel like were sisters we can do and say anything and we love each other soooo MUCH always. I love you 2!! Who would have ever thought we'd become this close from the first day you said "I WORK HERE" inside joke haha!!