Tuesday, October 14, 2008

COLLEGE BOUND!!!!!!

So Josh and I have decided to go to college. Neither one of us have ever been. And with the way the economy has been we thought maybe it would be smart to have a degree. I will still do hair and work and do all the other millions of things that I do. I just thought that one of these days I might get burned out on hair. After all it has been 12 years that I have been doing it. But I probably won't make that decision for another 10 or so. I love doing hair, but there are so many other things that I would love to do. I had to laugh though because we both had to take a placement test to see what classes we should start with. Both of us realized that we aren't as smart as we thought. Maybe we should have paid attention, and not sluffed class to smoke the wacky tabacky!!! Ha Ha. Any way it should be quite an experience. Wish us luck. We will start in January and I think that is what they call spring semester (because of course I don't know the college lingo)!!!

6 comments:

jaesi said...

Mishaun!!!!
Glad you found me....I barely even saw your fam while I was in town. This way I can spy in on ya.

college? Never heard of it. Maybe I should do some research.....

Unknown said...

omg... you serious? Or is this a joke? If it's not, good for you two!!!!
Just think now you will be almost as smart as me... lol.
I'm happy for you and good luck! Too bad I won't be around to see how you two do!!

Anonymous said...

Hip Hip Hooray!! Good on ya!! I hope it doesn't take as much blood, sweat and tears to get you thru this time. Maybe you'll pay attention now that there won't be any of that wacky tobacky in the mix. (Not to mention all my added help in Sunday School class) But I'll keep prayin' 4 ya. ;-) xoxo

T.K. said...

Good, so proud of you guys. But this time around stay in school, no ditch'n for the wacky huh?? LOL luv ya girl Hope Josh doesn't hate me too bad for getting you started in this bloggin stuff. Oh well he'll get over it by tomorrow night!! HAHAH LOL

Unknown said...

So I must ask-What are you going to be when you grow up? Now I am sure this means I will see even LESS of you at gym??!!??

scott and melanie said...

I should go do something with my self.. I'am dumber than s*#@! I would love to be an rn..maybe some year!!!lol