Thursday, October 16, 2008
SCENTSY PARTY
Hey to everyone. I am having a scentsy party on the 22nd of October. It is an open house at my house from 5-8. Hope you can make it and even bring a friend. Really good ideas for Christmas presents. If you don't know my address call me cuz I'm not posting it, if you don't know my phone number I bet you could find it in the phone book cuz I'm not posting that either. K hope to see ya there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Huh?? What?? Who are you?? What are you talking about?? Where do you live?? What's your phone # ?? If I come to your party can I buy some "common" scentsy??
You know the deal-be there on Tues. Have cookies on Wed. and I am THERE! =-)
Just open a new tab and you can refer to it (?'s) when your doing your post. You freaked me out there for a sec. I was wondering who Mr. Bateman was.
Post a Comment