Husbands Name- Joshua Alan Horspool
Who eats more?- I do duh!!! He will only eat pizza and chicken. I love it all. Okay I am a little picky.
Who said I Love U 1st?- Josh
Who is taller?- Josh 6'2
Who is Smarter?- He thinks he is,but I know I am. We love to prove each other wrong, cuz we both think we are smart.
Who is more sensitive?- Him If you know me you know I am a b*%@$ most of the time
Who does the Laundry?- Both of us him more now that I work. Even though he puts Addi's clothes in my closet and drawers.
Who sleeps on the R side of the bed?- depends if your looking at the bed or in it. Ha Ha Me on the right
Who pays the bills?-Me he would rather not know
Who cooks?- He does. i hate it he loves it and he makes fun of me cuz I suck. you all know he is the next martha stewart. Actually he is baking right now.
Who is more stubborn?- Hello ME
Who admits there wrong first?-Neither because we always think we are right
Who has more syblings?- Me (6) him (2)
Who wears the pants?- Hello ME again
His guilty pleasure?- Baking Ha Ha Me or sports or whatever
How did we meet?- I worked at Harts and he came in tons one night to get pepsi's. I finally told him he was going to die if he drank that much. I thought he was just coming in to see me but he really does drink that much pepsi. Mike and him talked more than we did and we went out with mike and a bunch of his friends.
Who kissed who first?- He says i jumped on him after our first date. Nice try. it was him. He would say me.
Who Proposed? - We had talked about it and were having the ring made. I had actually seen it but he told me he didn't have all the money yet so I had to wait. Later that night at work he brought me dinner and when I was done I told him I needed a piece of gum and reached in his pocket for the gum but felt the ring box. i felt so bad. He was going to surprise me after work. But he had to do it then. I think its funny but it still to this day makes him mad.
His BEST feature?- I think putting up with me. He is wonderful in every way. A wonderful dad. So caring and considerate for everyone. And putting up with me still!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Dude WHAT UP GET BLOGGIN HOOCHIE mama
Post a Comment