Sunday, October 12, 2008

Nascar Truck Race




This was our first trip with all of the kids to a race. As you all know we are huge Nascar fans. It was our 11th anniversary the day of the race and yes we are dumb, so we took all of the kids to the race. (All of our tickets were free) The kids really enjoyed it. Although Daytona wanted to go home a half hour after it started. Can't wait till March for the Sprint cup race. Go Dale Jr.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh you did a post!! yeah! I love that picture of your kids. Dayton looks like a little poser. I miss them already! I am excited for March too!

T.K. said...

HALLELUJAH!!! You are becoming pro at this, thank goodness I did that last post huh?? LOL

Gilchrist Gang said...

GO 48! Jimmy Rocks!!!...You know he is going to be the champion for the 3rd year! lol
I wish I would of known u guys where there! We spent the entire race in the pits. Jr. is doing awsome this year! I think of you every race we watch! We all need 2 go to Daytona or something together. That is our goal this next year...go 2 a race back east. P.S. How's Brandi? Does she have a blog? I haven"t seen her in so long?

scott and melanie said...

Pysco!!! Nascar fans!!!